Saturday 4 July 2015

Gurly's Life | Setting Goals + July Goals

Hello Dolls!

July is here, marking the halfway point for the year of 2015. I am working on becoming more productive and efficient with my time. A great way to see if you are accomplishing more is to set out Goals for yourself.  

Trust me when I say it is easy to make a list of goals, but very difficult to refer back to your list of goals. I too have made lists of goals in the past and I never look back on them after writing them out. It is positive of me to set out the goals for myself as it helped me recognized what I was striving for.  Recognizing my goals also allowed me to see what my future could hold for me. Now, I need to start checking off the goals I have accomplished! 

I wanted to share a few tips to help you achieve your goals!

1. Assign a time frame in which you would like to have achieved the goal
2. Be sure you set goals for yourself that are realistic. 
3. Set small positive goals amongst the tough big ones. 
4. Break down a big goal into smaller goals that lead up to your overall goal.
5. Cross off the goals you have achieved and be sure to treat yourself on your accomplishment! 

These are my July 2015 Goals dolls!
• Get a good part time job 
• Hit the gym at least 3x a week
• Practice healthier eating - reduce my takeout meals 
• Blog at least 15 times for July! 

Let me know what goals you have set for yourself! 

BYES

No comments:

Post a Comment